From Singapore Legal History
Revision as of 09:37, 1 September 2014 by Wiki Admin
- Statutes, Bills and Legislative Debates.
- Roles of the Supreme court.
- Malayan Law Journal.
- Straits Settlements Law Reports (1867-1942), Retrieved on 25 April 2012.
- Kyshe’s Reports (covering cases decided between 1808 and 1939), Retrieved on 25 April 2012.
- C B Buckley An Anecdotal History of Old Times in Singapore (Singapore: Printed by Fraser & Neave 1902; reprinted in Singapore by Oxford University Press, 1984, [ISBN No. 0195826027]).
- J Murray One Hundred Years of Singapore (Reprinted in Singapore by Oxford University Press, 1991, [ISBN No. 31761049518657]) Retrieved on 23 April 2012.
- Ahmad Ibrahim Towards A History of Law in Malaysia and Singapore (Singapore: Stamford College Press, 1970; reprinted Dewan Bahasa & Pustake, 1992, [ISBN: 9789836230539]).
- Law Society of Singapore Twenty-Fifth Anniversary (Singapore: The Society, 1992).
- Tan Yock Lin The Law of Advocates & Solicitors in Singapore and West Malaysia (2nd Ed, Singapore: Butterworths, 1998).
- Kevin Y L Tan The Singapore Legal System (2nd Ed, Singapore: Singapore University Press, 1998, [ISBN-10: 9971692120]) Retrieved on 26 April 2012.
- C M Turnbull The Straits Settlements (1826-67), (London: Athlone Press, 1972, [ISBN-10: 0485131323]).
- C M Turnbull A History of Singapore, 1819-1988 (2nd Ed, Singapore: Oxford University Press, 1989, [ISBN No. 0195889118]) Retrieved on 26 April 2012.